WARRANTY OF WPC/SPC FLOORING
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser ONLY and is not transferable. It is the responsibility of the installer and/or home owner to inspect planks prior to installations. Planks that are defective or visually not acceptable should be discarded or possibly used in another location of the room. LAWSON accepts no responsibility for costs of product or labor when planks with visible defects or irregularities have been installed.
Residential and Light Commercial Warranty
The warranty applies to Legends Collection (II), WPC/SPC flooring, purchased from an authorized dealer and installed in a residential or light commercial area. The warranty applies to the original purchaser as long as the original purchaser continues to remain in residence of original installation. Warranty is non-transferable.
LAWSON warrants that the Legends Collection (II) sold under this warranty is, at the time of sale, free from defects in material and manufacturing and that it conforms to the standard specifications for the product category. LAWSON further warrants that when installed and maintained according to product specifications and when used according to its intended purpose, the flooring will not wear through, delaminate, separate, buckle or cup as a result of a manufacturing defect.
If your Legends Collection flooring fails for any of the above reasons, LAWSON will replace, at its option, a portion or all the flooring at no cost to the original purchaser so long as the original purchaser still owns the property where the floor was installed. The warranty includes replacement material only and excludes any labor costs.
The Legends Collection (II) warranty is only extended to flooring maintained in normal environmental conditions, meaning that the heating and ventilating systems are working to maintain an interior humidity level between 30% to 50% and a room temperature between 65°F to 85°F year-round.
Lifetime Residential Warranty / 10 Year Light Commercial Warranty
Legends Collection II:
25 Year Residential Warranty / 6 Year Light Commercial Warranty
Warranty Exclusions & Limitations
Please follow the recommendations in this guide to retain the fresh look and protect the finish.
- Failure to maintain the environment at a humidity range of 30% to 50% year-round and a room temperature of 65° to 85°F
- Color variations in flooring are a natural occurrence due to age and exposure to V light or sunlight. For these reasons, new and/or replacement flooring may not match display samples and/or existing flooring.
- Improper installation/maintenance and failure to adhere to the installation/maintenance instructions.
- It is the responsibility of the installer and/or the homeowner to inspect boards prior to installation. LAWSON accepts no responsibility for costs of product or labor when planks with visible defects have been installed.
- Indentations or scratches caused by furniture, appliances, pet claws, high heel shoes, spiked or damaged heels, cleats, sports shoes, pivot points (i.e. seating areas), wheel chairs, walkers, sand, pebbles or other abrasive materials.
- Installation over radiant floor heating with a surface temperature in excess of 85°F.
- Abuse, neglect, abnormal use or misuse, application of solvents, corrosives, or other chemicals, etc. improper cleaning or maintenance products.
- Damage due to moisture intrusion from subfloor, but not limited to damage from
broken or leaking plumbing or appliance, wet mopping, weather conditions, or natural disasters.
- Flooring installed over improperly prepared or unstable subfloor
- Damage caused by extended exposure to direct sunlight.
- Discoloration from rugs or floor mats (use only mats with non-staining backing).
- Damage caused by vacuum with a beater bar (rotating bristle brush).